Alcohol Ink Art Contest – Winter 2019
Brought to you by the Alcohol Ink Art Community & Society!
Welcome to the Alcohol Ink Art Contest – Winter 2019 !
To vote, click on the pink hearts of the photos that are your favorites. You can vote for three (3) per day. The clock resets each day at 12:00 midnight EST. Feel free to share on Facebook, Twitter, Google and Pinterest by clicking the icons below the image. And finally, invite your friends and family to vote, as well!
CONTEST HAS ENDED! WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
PLEASE READ all Instructions, Guidelines and Rules Here:
For this theme, we are keeping the subject open. So you can post any depiction or abstract from your collection.
- All art entered must be created using primarily alcohol ink.
- You must create an account in order to submit your art work. This site is separate from the Alcohol Ink Art Community, so you will need to create a totally separate account for this contest site. One account per artist.
- Each artist can submit up to a total of three (3) paintings/artworks.
- Artwork can be 2D or 3D.
- Photos of 2D art should be cropped to show only the artwork for best presentation.
- All submissions are subject to admin review. Administrators reserve the right to reject any image that is offensive and inappropriate paintings will not be accepted. Use your best judgement and taste.
- Artwork can be submitted using this online submission form ONLY until February 10, 2019 at 11:00pm EST
- Public Voting will begin February 11, 2019 at 9:00am EST.
- Visitors will be able to vote for up to three(3) images per day. The clock resets at 12:00 midnight EST each day.
Any violation to these rules will result in disqualification.
For this contest the prizes include:
- Featured artwork on Cover of the Alcohol Ink Art Community Group Pages
- Featured artwork with prize designation in Alcohol Ink Art Contest Featured Video (shareable across all social media and featured on our YouTube Channel
- Digital “Ribbon” that can be placed on your website and shared in your own social media accounts where you share accolades.
- Judges’ Favorite
- Audience Favorites (most votes on contest page (https://aiartcontest.com/)
- 1st Place
- 2nd Place
- 3rd Place
- Honorable Mention